- Maryland General Assembly home page
- Who are my legislators, and what are their phone numbers? Use this lookup form, download this app
- Track Maryland legislation, get email updates (signup needed)
- Dates of interest
- Maryland Code
- 3/5/15: District 16, 20 – call, email Sen. Lee and Raskin: support SB566!
- 2/9/15: Do you have a personal story about police abuse? Please let us know, and let your legislators know.
- Let your legislators know you support the Maryland Coalition for Justice and Equality reform agenda, including …
- LEOBR (Law Enforcement Officer Bill of Rights) reform including longer periods to file complaints, immediate investigation of complaints and questioning of officers, strong civilian review boards, and special prosecutors for police offenses
- renewal of “Driving While Black” legislation requiring police departments to record the race of persons stopped in their cars.
- caution in implementing police body cameras – they should be for accountability only, not for surveillance.
- Consider joining us on Monday evening, Feb 2, in Annapolis for Lobby Night!
This page will be modified periodically. Please bookmark it and visit often!
Pingback: Civilian Review Boards: activist and association views | Montgomery County Civil Rights Coalition