To do that, we need to know about bag searches as soon as they happen.
And to do that, we need your help — especially if you use Twitter:
- Set up a search on your Twitter account: “bag search Metro”, “bag check WMATA”, or similar.
- Check that search often during the day, or use applications like TweetDeck to let you automatically see if there’s recent activity.
- Let us know you’re on the lookout, and — if you’re using Twitter — the search phrase you’re using and how often you check.
- Whether you learn of searches by Twitter, by radio, or in person:
- Call the ACLU-NCA at 202-457-0800, and tell them which Metro station or stations are affected. You’ll be speaking with a reception desk person, he or she will know whom to contact.
- Contact us by Twitter: @mococivilrights — or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make a note of the ACLU-NCA phone number on your phone right now — thanks!